Ruby Ellen respects the privacy and confidentiality of any data you provide to us. We are committed to protecting the privacy of companies and individuals with whom we deal.
We collect personal information relating to your contact details and the products we provide or have provided to you.
We will only collect information which is reasonably necessary to provide you with the requested product or to consider applications and approaches you make to us.
When you visit any part of our website we collect statistical data about that visit (eg. what you looked at, the way in which you moved around the site, etc) which is not personally identifiable. We use this information to make our site more useful and easier to navigate.
Use of Information
We will only use and disclose personal information about you for the purpose for which it was provided or related purposes which would reasonably be expected without your permission.
We may from time to time use your personal information to provide additional information that we expect may be of interest to you. We recognise your rights to request us not to do this.
We do not sell personal information to other organisations.
Security and Quality of Information
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Ruby Ellen and its service providers make no representation, warranty or condition that:
- our website will be compatible with your computer and related equipment and software;
- our website will be available or will function without interruption or will be free of errors or that any errors will be corrected;
- the information available on or through our website will be accurate, complete, sequential, or timely;
- certain or any results may be obtained through the use of our website;
- the use of our website, including the browsing and downloading of any information, will be free of viruses, Trojan horses, worms or other destructive or disruptive components;
Ruby Ellen and its service providers disclaim any and all liability regarding such matters to the fullest extent permitted by law.
For further information regarding Privacy please contact Ruby Ellen on 0447 156 601.